Saturday, May 24, 2008

Even these vids are up on YouTube too...

The support from our members and schoolmates was so overwhelming, that we finally have our 2007 Finals vids up on YouTube ! And they'll be on this site for as long as we can remember.



This is our version of Putra Putri (and the song at the intro was our rendition of Jalur Gemilang). I did Putra Putri in the beginning of the year, and I haphazardly wrote Jalur Gemilang for our Kongres Kemerdekaan (Independence Day Congress) towards mid-August. Jalur Gemilang was edited by Celyn Ng and carried forward to 2008 - and I guess it'll be part of our winning repertoire.



And this is I Will Follow You (remixed with another song, Can't Take My Eyes Off You). Critics did say that this was either DiGi-ish or Sister Act-ish. I Will Follow You gained widespread acclaim when it was used as the theme song in all DiGi advertisements. And now we're singing it. Either way, it did make a statement among the choirboys and choirgirls who were present in the hall. Still more updates to come, people......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated.